Toddler suffers electric shock, burns while playing with ‘hair appliance’

A toddler has been rushed to hospital after she suffered an electric shock at a home on the northern Gold Coast.

Paramedics were called to the a private address in Pimpama just after 7.30pm, where they briefly assessed the girl.

Queensland Ambulance reports that she received an electric shock while playing with some sort of hair appliance.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


She also suffered burns to her chest and foot.

She was rushed to the Gold Coast University Hospital in a stable condition.