Two treated for ‘smoke inhalation’ after ferocious Gold Coast house fire

A man and teenage boy have been treated for smoke inhalation following a house fire on the Gold Coast overnight.

Just after 10.00pm, several emergency crews rushed to McIvor Court in Ormeau after receiving reports of a blaze.

A man aged in his 60s was treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken to Gold Coast University Hospital for further assessment.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


A teenager was also treated for smoke inhalation, however he did not require transport to hospital.

Six fire crews were called to fight the blaze, which took an hour to extinguish.

It’s understood the home has been significantly damaged.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments