Two women hospitalised after fire breaks out in Ashmore shop

Two women are recovering in hospital after a shop burst into flames in Ashmore last night.

Emergency services were called to Southport Nerang Road around 7.30pm, following reports of a commercial structure fire.

Three Queensland Fire and Emergency Services crews worked to have the blaze out by 7.45pm.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


While paramedics treated two women briefly at the scene for smoke inhalation.

The pair were taken to the Gold Coast University Hospital in stable conditions for further treatment.

Queensland Fire and Emergency Services have confirmed that fire investigators will return to the scene today to determine exactly what sparked the flames.

Subscribe
Notify of
2 Comments
oldest
newest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

I wonder why the shop wasn’t identified…

it

Last edited 4 months ago by ur mom