A laneway in Southport will be a hive of activity this Friday night, with free live entertainment the whole family will enjoy.
CBD Sundown: Laneway Cabaret will take over Regent Lane from 6pm with mini-cabaret performances including aerial acts, acrobatics, juggling, and music from local DJs.
“Our CBD Sundown series has been created to make the most of live music venues and vibrant creative spaces around Southport, with pop-up activations through the night,” said Acting Mayor, Donna Gates.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
“Come along and show your support for the Gold Coast’s growing live music and entertainment scene, and finish your night immersing yourself in the fantastic foodie culture across Southport.”
Get a taste of what you can expect at the event in the video below:
A number of Southport’s restaurants and bars will also take part in the occasion, including:
- Mr PP’s Deli & Rooftop Bar, featuring delicious tapas and cocktails overlooking the CBD
- Vinnie’s Dive Bar, featuring live performances by local artists and bands
- Last Night on Earth, located street front in the middle of all the action serving cold drinks and tasty burgers
- Hello K-Pop Karaoke, where everyone can get up and sing a tune
- Cecil Hotel, a local favourite in the heart of Southport with great food at affordable prices
- CBD Live, with live shows and entertainment late into the night
- Pacific Hotel, a popular pub located in Australia Fair overlooking the Broadwater
For information on CBD Sundown: Laneway Cabaret visit cityofgoldcoast.com.au/cbdsundown