The brand new iPhone 6s will be unveiled to the world tomorrow and rumours have been flying as to what changes we can expect with the new device.
Apple has remained tight-lipped about the new phone, however here is a list of rumoured features:
• Look – The iPhone 6s will look very similar to the current iPhone 6
• Size – Will likely remain at 4.7 inches, with a 5.5-inch iPhone 6S Plus option and possibly a 4.0-inch iPhone 6C model
• Speed – The new device will have a faster A9 processor and 2GB of RAM
• Battery – It will have a longer lasting battery then the current iPhone 6
• Camera – It will have a 12-megapixel rear camera with 4K video recording, and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera
• Screen – The screen might get tougher as it may have a sapphire display
• Colour – The gold version will be more yellow, the grey may be darker and a rose gold version could be introduced
• Force Touch – Like the Apple Watch, the new iPhones are expected to gain the Force Touch feature which allows for new gestures that incorporate pressure sensitivity, and improved Touch ID to make fingerprint recognition faster
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
Apple will unveil the new phone, as well as a new look iPad and upgraded Apple TV at San Francisco’s Bill Graham Civic Auditorium on September 9 in the US.