SA woman cleaning fish tank at 2am sparks chemical emergency

Emergency crews in Adelaide’s south, have been called to the home of a woman who was cleaning her fish tank at 2:00AM on Tuesday.

She told them she and her two children started to get sick after a piece of coral fell into the water and sparked a chemical reaction.

The Nine Network reports the family was rushed to hospital


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


Firefighters cordoned off the property and the street remains been closed as chemical experts make their way to the property.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments