Woman hospitalised with burns from Gold Coast fireplace

A woman has been hospitalised after burning herself on a fireplace at a home on the Gold Coast overnight.

Just before 7.00pm, paramedics were called to a home at Tallebudgera.

They treated a woman for burns to her hands, which were allegedly caused from a fireplace.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


She was then taken to Gold Coat University Hospital for treatment.

Queensland Ambulance confirmed she was transported in a stable condition.