Emergency crews have rushed to a home in Upper Coomera this morning, following reports of a gas leak.
Firies and paramedics are at a house on Torrington Street, they were called there around 11.30am.
It’s understood some workman ruptured a gas line on the property.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
QFES initially reported that the leak was small, and that no evacuations in the area had to be ordered.
The gas company has been notified to shut off the gas, before repairs can get underway.
Paramedics remain on standby, and at the time of writing hadn’t treated any patients.
#UpperCoomera – Paramedics are standing by at a private location after a reported gas leak at 11.24am.
— Queensland Ambulance (@QldAmbulance) November 26, 2019