Young boy rushed to hospital after swallowing coin

A child has been rushed to hospital after accidentally swallowing a coin at a Queensland home this afternoon.

Emergency services rushed to a home at Idalia in Townsville just after 12.15pm.

A Queensland Ambulance spokesperson says it’s believed the young boy swallowed a $2 coin.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


He was treated at the scene before being transported to Townsville hospital in a stable condition.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments