A young man has been taken to the Gold Coast University Hospital after suffering an electric shock in Labrador.
Queensland Ambulance Service media confirmed on Wednesday that a man in his 20’s had been involved in some sort of incident on the corner of Frank and Central Street.
The accident happened at the LJ Hooker building site.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
The victim was taken to the University Hospital with a cut to his arm, he is in a stable condition.
Energex confirmed it is sending a safety officer to the site.